Awards of Excellence
Our Booster Club members present ten $500 Awards of Excellence upon high school seniors to
commence in the Spring of 2017. Recipients must have a parent who is a first responder and
demonstrate outstanding commitment to community. Five $500 awards will be presented to the
children of police officers and five to the children of firefighters.
**Update: 2017 winners have been announced!**
- Be a high school senior and the child of an Omaha Firefighter or Omaha Police Officer.
- Have a “C” or higher grade point average in high school;
- Demonstrate good character, leadership, and interest in furthering their success.
- Candidates shall not have to show financial need.
- Selection shall not be based on consideration of age, sex, race, creed, or disability.
- Selection shall be made by the First Responders Foundation. All members of the selection committee shall be approved by the FR Board of Directors.
- The Awards will be presented to the recipients at an appropriate time and place to recognize and highlight the high quality citizenship of our First Responders high school seniors.
Download application form or apply below.
Applications are now closed.