Awards of Excellence
Our Booster Club awards ten $500 Awards of Excellence to high school seniors each spring. Recipients must have a parent who is a first responder and demonstrate outstanding commitment to community. Five $500 awards will be presented to the children of police officers and five to the children of firefighters.
- Be a high school senior and the child of an Omaha Firefighter or Omaha Police Officer.
- Have a “C” or higher grade point average in high school;
- Demonstrate good character, leadership, and interest in furthering their success.
- Candidates shall not have to show financial need.
- Selection shall not be based on consideration of age, sex, race, creed, or disability.
- Selection shall be made by the First Responders Foundation.
- The Awards will be presented to the recipients at an appropriate time and place to recognize and highlight the high quality citizenship of our First Responders high school seniors.
Download application form or apply below by March 1st, 2018.