A New Chapter……
The First Responders Foundation is proud to announce the first chapter of the Foundation, First Responders Foundation Council Bluffs Chapter! The new chapter was announced this morning at a Press Conference at the Council Bluffs Police Department. Speakers included Jim Hanson, the Foundation Chairman, Leria Bray Council Bluffs Chapter Chairman, Council Bluffs Police Chief Tim Carmody, and Council Bluffs Fire Department Chief Justin James. This partnership will give the Council Bluffs Chapter access to all the programs, events and activities of the Foundation. The Council Bluffs Chapter will hold independent programs and activities unique to the Council Bluffs area.
The Chapter will apply for grants and hold fundraising events and the monies will be used exclusively for Council Bluffs. We wish the Council Bluffs Chapter all the best. This partnership helps to make serving first responders more efficient and expands the reach to first responders and families served and helps fulfill the mission of the Foundation. Council Bluffs Board Members are:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Leria Bray
- Real Estate Professional with NP Dodge Secretary Vince Rew
- Dir. of Marketing and PR at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Treasurer James Watson, Attorney, Law Firm Watson, and Ryan, PLC.
- Board member Mick McKinley
- Ex-Officio members CBPD Captain Scott Milner
- CBFD Assistant Chief Chris Sorensen